Sunday, March 31, 2013

Better Late than Never

Quitters never win,

Winners never quit


I am 27 years and to be frank, I've wasted an enormous amount of time on things that I thought were vital for my life. But of late, I've become a fanatic of two geniuses, Ilayaraaja and Kamal Haasan sir, and I am ashamed at the amount of time in the past 6 months by doing nothing in life (and I mean absolutely nothing). It's actually very embarrassing. Hopefully, this is the last time, I will write something like this. The first step that I've done successfully is reviving my blog with this beautiful passage from Mahanadhi


பிறர் வாடப் பலசெயல்கள் செய்து - நரை கூடிக் கிழப்பருவ மெய்தி -

கொடுங் கூற்றுக் கிரையெனப்பின் மாயும் - பல வேடிக்கை மனிதரைப் போலே -

நான் வீழ்வே னென்று நினைத் தாயோ? நின்னைச் சில வரங்கள் கேட்பேன் - அவைநேரே இன்றெனக்குத் தருவாய் -

என்றன் முன்னைத் தீயவினைப் பயன்கள் - இன்னும்மூளாதழிந்திடுதல் வேண்டும் - இனி என்னைப் புதிய உயிராக்கி -

எனக்கேதுங் கவலையறச் செய்து - மதிதன்னை மிகத் தெளிவு செய்து - என்றும்சந்தோஷங் கொண்டிருக்கச் செய்வாய்!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Páginas

Ads 468x60px